All notices for public solicitations for the purchase of goods, services and construction services for the Government of New Brunswick and other New Brunswick public sector entities are advertised on our web-based e-tendering system, the New Brunswick Opportunities Network (NBON). Suppliers and contractors are encouraged to register, free of charge, to gain access to thousands of bidding opportunities posted every year.
- Registration and access is free. View a short video on how to register.
- In addition to bidding opportunities on behalf of government departments, agencies, school districts and regional health authorities, NBON also contains notices for bidding opportunities issued by other New Brunswick public sector bodies, such as municipalities, Crown Corporations including NB Power, commissions, Universities, Community Colleges, and the Atlantic Lottery Corporation.
- By creating a ʺproduct profileʺ in NBON, suppliers and contractors indicate the goods and services they have to offer to the public sector and can also be notified by email when bidding opportunities matching their product profile are posted.
- For public solicitations issued by Strategic Procurement:
- Electronic downloading of solicitation documents is also free
- Electronic bidding via NBON is offered on many solicitation opportunities for goods and services. View a short video on how to submit e-bids.