SNB TeleServices Phone Numbers
General Inquiries TeleServices
- Within North America: 1-888-762-8600 (no charge dial)
- Outside North America: 1 (506) 684-7901
- Hours of Operation Mon. to Fri. 8:00 a.m. to 7:30 p.m., Saturday 9 a.m. till 1 p.m.
Trying to find information about a provincial program or service?
Getting information on government services is just a phone call away. The SNB TeleServices (Customer Contact Centre) is your telephone link to government inquiries and more than 30 services.
The provincial government inquiries service is offered to those who need assistance in obtaining general information about government programs and services. Our service representatives guide the public by providing government contact information and office locations across the province.
You can also access a variety of other services:
- Medicare Inquiries
- Property Assessment
- Property Tax Balance
Transactions, Payments and Purchases
- Motor Vehicle Registration Renewals (if no change in address)
- Personalized Plate Orders and replacements
- Driver's license abstract
- Parking permit for persons having a disability
- Various Municipal Payments
- Crown Land Lease Payments and Lease Renewals
- Payments for Services and Crop Insurance - Agriculture, Fisheries and Aquaculture
- Government of New Brunswick Telephone Directory
Change of Address
- Property tax accounts
Various Application Forms