Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show
Service New Brunswick and Opportunities New Brunswick will be hosting the 2021 Virtual Atlantic Provinces Reverse Trade Show (APRTS) from October 18 – 24. The APRTS is an important networking opportunity for suppliers and public sector procurement professionals.
- October 18-24: Unlike previous years, this year’s event will be held virtually and the virtual trade show platform will be available to suppliers for 7 days, rather than the usual one day. This means, you will have the opportunity to view various pre-recorded education and information videos in the Auditorium’s On-Demand Procurement Training Centre and download materials at your own leisure for that entire week.
- October 20th: The APRTS will hold a “LIVE” day. Exhibitors (public sector officials) will be available to interact with suppliers via the chat/video function. This is your opportunity to network and make connections with whom you’d like to do business with. The virtual Auditorium will also feature live presentations you won’t want to miss. Simultaneous interpretation will be available.
Check out the full APRTS LIVE day program here.
Is this your first virtual trade show?
Review these tips and tricks to get the most of out this virtual experience.
- Collège Communautaire du Nouveau-Brunswick (CCNB)
- City of Fredericton
- City of Moncton
- City of Saint John
- Department of Agriculture, Aquaculture and Fisheries (DAAF)
- Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- Department of Education and Early Childhood Development (EECD)
- Department of Post-Secondary Education, Training and Labour (PETL)
- Department of Social Development (SD)
- Department of Tourism, Heritage and Culture (THC)
- Horizon Health Network
- NB Power
- New Brunswick Community College (NBCC)
- New Brunswick Opportunities Network (NBON)
- Office of the Procurement Ombudsman
- Opportunities New Brunswick (ONB) Business Navigators
- Procurement Assistance Canada (PAC)
- Province of Newfoundland and Labrador
- Province of Nova Scotia
- Province of Prince Edward Island
- Service New Brunswick Print Centre
- Strategic Procurement, SNB Construction Services
- Strategic Procurement, SNB Goods and Services
- Strategic Procurement, SNB Health
- University of New Brunswick (UNB)
- Vehicle Management Agency (VMA)
- Worksafe NB