Self-Service Reporting SSR (Authenticated Client)
In the summer of 2007 Service New Brunswick introduced the convenience of a new Self-Service Reporting (SSR) application. SSR is a flexible web-based application used for scheduling, notifying and retrieving reports in a secure environment.
• Contact your SNB Account Manager (SNB-Customer-Clients@snb.ca) to see if you're eligible to access Self-Service Reporting.
• If you are, complete the Self-Service Reporting application forms.
• Once we receive a completed form and authorization, we will set you up with a direct link to the Self-Service Reporting application and give you a username and password. Once you have access to SSR, you can proceed to retrieve and view your subscribed reports.
• User help is available for both the application and specific reports.
• Contact SNB's Helpdesk for any access or authentication problems encountered with Self-Service Reporting.