We Are Still Here
to Serve You!
Nearly all of the services normally available at our service centres are available online and through Teleservices.
If you would like to speak to one of our customer service representatives, please call
1-888-762-8600 (choose option 6 from the main menu)
If the service you need is not available online or through Teleservices, one of our customer service representatives can make an appointment for you at one of the following available locations.
- Saint John
- St. Stephen
- Grand Manan
Services available at service centres:
- motor vehicle transfers;
- road test for class 1/3/4 licences only;
- International Fuel Tax Agreement Decal applications;
- Medicare Application for Registration or renewals;
- Family Support payments;
- Request for Divorce certificate;
- fine payments after court date/due date;
- IRP transactions (International Registration Plan)
- transit markers - to an inspection station only
- Restoration of Driving Privileges application;
- rent payments (only those ordered to be paid at Service New Brunswick by the Residential Tenancies Tribunal);
- vital statistics: marriage licences (only for marriages scheduled up until June 30, 2020);
- water samples