Government of New Brunswick

If you feel that certain profile or other property information is not accurate on your notice, complete the form below, with:

  • your Property Account Number (PAN) and / or the physical address of your property in the comments area
  • the information you feel is inaccurate
  • contact details.

A representative will contact you.

NOTE:  If you disagree with the assessed value on your assessment notice do not use this form.