The mandate of the New Brunswick Images website is to loan photographic documents for educational or information projects and to promote New Brunswick as a vacation destination on national and international markets.
IMAGES MAY APPEAR IN THE FOLLOWING MANNER:
- brochures not intended for sale that promote a specific area and/or all of New Brunswick;
- multimedia, video, or television presentations (non advertising);
- convention and trade show materials;
- government produced materials;
- advertisements that promote a New Brunswick identity and/or awareness;
- posters, postcards, and calendars not intended for sale.
IMAGES MAY NOT APPEAR IN MATERIALS TO BE SOLD FOR INDIVIDUAL OR GROUP PROFIT. EXCEPTIONS MAY BE MADE WHEN BENEFITS TO TOURISM OR TO THE PROVINCE OF NEW BRUNSWICK ARE INDICATED:
- books and CD ROMs (requests for images to be used in books for sale must be received in writing with a description of the benefits to the Government of New Brunswick. In some justifiable cases some images may be loaned.)
IMAGES MAY NOT BE USED IN ANY OF THE FOLLOWING. VIOLATIONS WILL RESULT IN A CHARGE OF $500 PER IMAGE USED:
- all material related to alcohol or tobacco;
- posters, postcards, place mats, or calendars intended for sale;
- personal letterhead, interior decoration, or any other personal use;
- packaging or promotion of products intended for sale;
- promotion of a private property.