Each nomination must include the following information:
- A completed nomination form (original and signed).
- A statement indicating how long you have known the nominee and the reasons you believe this nominee is a worthy candidate. The statement should be typed and should not exceed one page. (Step 2 of nomination form).
- Three (3) testimonial letters from three (3) separate individuals other than the nominator, who have direct knowledge of the value and impact of the nominee’s achievement and who support the nomination. The letters must be typed and signed by the testimonial writer and should not exceed one page. No more than three (3) testimonial letters of support will be accepted. (Step 3 of nomination form).
- Additional material (optional) to support the nomination such as: publications, media stories, tributes, work produced. Additional material should be presented in an 8.5” x 11” (letter size) format and should not exceed four (4) pages in total. (Step 4 of nomination form).
- Nominator’s information (Step 5 of nomination form).